GrooVees first started doing bulk buy deals in 2010 as a test to see if the idea could work in rural communities, the idea being to help support the local economy by providing a risk free way for local businesses to generate new local customers and as a way of giving local folk the opportunity to try new things at an affordable price that they might not otherwise get to hear about.
Our belief in sharing, in local community for a sustainable planet is present in everything we do.
- We only run GrooVee deals for local businesses. You won't find national chains here.
- We only run GrooVees for products or services that we have tried or at the very least have checked out ourselves, so you can be sure that you'll only see deals for things we can recommend
- We often (but not always) reciprocate with local causes or local community groups or services (such as schools, charities etc) to generate funds for them and new members or buyers for GrooVees
- We like to employ local suppliers where we need them to run GrooVees as a business and our plans for growth will enable us to provide local and flexible home-based working opportunities in rural communities throughout the South West
- GrooVees is open to all to join and it's completely free of charge. An ethos of mutual respect and trust is the foundation of membership and the way we work.
Sign up and we'll send you our GrooVee deals in your community each week - you'll never miss a deal.
If you'd like to talk to us about anything else then please do get in touch. We'd love to hear from you.